How to help
As people learn of Dominic's story, the first question they often ask is "How can I help?" The Liples family is incredibly thankful for your help and concern. They ask for your continued prayers - prayers for strength and peace as the family adjusts to life without Dominic.
Night Out @ Havana's New Hope March 2nd
Enjoy a night out and help raise funds for Dominic's Hero Fund
Click Here for Tickets and information.
Cick here to donate to Dominic's Hero Fund:
Honor our sweet boy and help fund research for High Grade Gliomas through the St. Baldrick's Foundation.
DOMINIC'S TOY CHEST- TOY DRIVE
Dominic's family continues to collect toys to be donated to children at CHOP.
Dominic's Toy Chest
11 Lenape Lane Doylestown PA 18901
TOY DRIVE INFO:
tems must be new and in their original packaging. Please see below for the list of requested/acceptable items:
*** If you cannot attend but still wish to donate
***Toys may be sent to
***Dominic's Toy Chest
***11 Lenape Lane Doylestown, Pa 18901
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Oncology Wish List 2017
• Crayola® Art Supplies
• Play-doh®* & Model Magic®*
• Games (Board Games, Original Uno*)
• Movies* (New releases, Disney & Pixar favorites)
• Electronics (iPads, tablets, headphones, phone chargers)
• Video Games (Playstation 3 & 4, X Box 360 & X Box One)
• Gift Cards (Amazon*, Visa*, MasterCard*, American Express*, Jimmy Johns, Target*, Starbucks, iTunes, Gamestop)
• Art Supplies (Blank canvases, high quality paint brush sets, watercolor paper, liquid watercolor, watercolor sets (Prang), hardcover sketchbooks)
• Infant and baby items (Light up toys, crib soothers, rattles, teethers, infant and baby toys, sound machines)
• Toddler items (Board books, Fisher Price toys, Little People* play sets,plastic animals and dinosaurs)
• School age items (Lego Kits*, Character toy’s, Marvel and Imaginext superhero action figures, Tonka, plastic baby dolls, Matchbox cars, children’s books*
• Teen items (Nail polish, make-up kits, beanie hats, scrap booking materials, sports memorabilia, adult coloring books, lego kits)
• General Admission Tickets (Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia Zoo, Adventure Aquarium)
*Indicates high need
Please note that CHOP is unable to accept items that contain cloth parts and stuffed animal donations of any kind. To protect the health and safety of our patients we are also unable to accept any toys, games, etc. that are not new.
SODA TAB COLLECTION: Dominic's family continues to collect soda tabs to benefit the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
on the oncology floor at CHOP. Save your tabs and mail them to:
Pray for Dominic
39 Scarlet Oak Drive
Doylestown PA 18901
More ways to help:
1. Bring a meal - Sign up to make dinner easy on the Liples family by bringing a meal to them. Please be sure to read the special instructions regarding meals and delivery. CLICK TO SIGN UP
2. Contribute financially - Make a tax deductible donation through the nonprofit organization "Homers for Hope." The funds will go directly to the Liples family to help cover expenses during this difficult time. Please also utilize this link to donate the proceeds of any fundraisers held. There is no surcharge to the family through this fund. They will get 100% of your donation. CLICK TO DONATE
3. Check out the Events & Fundraisers page to see all the many ways the community is planning to support t
he Liples family. We have everything from 5k races, kids craft parties, shopping nights, to #Prayfordominic bracelets! Click here to see more!
4.Go Fund Me The Go fund Me collection offers another option for financial contributions to help the Liples family with their additional expenses. CLICK TO DONATE